Mimosa Reversible Bikini Wrap Top
Wear it with the Mimosa Reversible Bikini Bottoms.
- Ethically and sustainably hand made
- Made up of of 2 individual pieces and 1 waist tie to achieve interchangeability and customisable comfort
- Fully reversible and seamless for a smooth finish and no harsh lines on the skin
- Customisable waist-cinching tie for the perfect fit
- Breathable fabric is twice as resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than most swim fabrics
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H
- Coloured with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks using a sublimation printing process (avoiding any water use/wastage)
B: 36 inches
W: 30 inches
H: 40 inches
Behind the Brand
Baiia stands for “one who has the capacity to change the world for the better”, and this ethos is directly reflected in the way the business operates. Baiia creates versatile swimwear for women by using a material made from recycled plastic; plastic that would otherwise be polluting our precious land and waterways.
If you’re keen to find out more about Baiia’s founder, Amber Boyers, you can do so here.
Shipping and Returns
Please note: BAIIA does not provide refunds on returns, instead we will offer an exchange or a store credit.
Standard items must be returned within 14 days of delivery. Sale items are final sale unless damaged or faulty. Faulty items must be returned within 5 days of delivery.
We do not cover the cost of return postage, so please try to choose the correct sizing. We’ve done our absolute best to provide as much sizing information as possible, though do feel free to send us an email if you need help.
All brands aim to send out standard items within two working days of your order being received, however please note that there have been unprecedented delays due to COVID. To allow for creation time, made-to-order pieces will be posted within 10-14 business days, dependent on the respective brand.
Please note some brands operate out of Australia, while others from Aotearoa, New Zealand. This may mean that a little bit of patience would be required if the packages are coming from international waters, and also if you live rurally.
All shipping is free for orders over $75. If your order is under $75, there is a $12.50 flat rate.
To our friends outside of Australia and New Zealand, please note that we do not currently ship worldwide due to a range of factors, though mainly due to the package delays brought about by the COVID pandemic. We do, however, have a global ethical brand directory for both our local and international friends.
Click for our full shipping and returns policy, or alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.